Blue Cat Audio presents excellent quality plugins. Also, for musicians and professionals it comes with audio software. This VST plugin provides you great and high quality sound effects. As well as, you can create interface for this plugin according tour choice and needs. Furthermore, all essential resources are available on its website. You can easily download these resources. On the other hand, this plugin contains some innovative analysis tools. With the help of these tools, you can transform digital audio work-stations into a professional audio processing environment. This plugin comes with wide range of EQs and filters. Moreover, there is a widening parameter EQ available. This feature is a very unique and useful.
Also, in this Blue Cat Audio plugin there is a stereo equalizer included. Also, this stereo equalizer is capable to operate in M/S mode easily. This equalizer help you to apply different EQ curves on the components of the mid and sides. The best thing about this plugin is that it comes with a lot of excellent features. These features deliver great performance. Also, with the help of its amazing features you can create unique sounds. Despite all of these features, it comes at a very reasonable price. This plugin don’t have any auto release control in dynamics VSTCrack plug-in. This is a quite downside. In addition, it is completely able to analyse multiple DAW tracks from one plugin.
Features of Blue Cat Audio
- This plugin includes a remote control. With this controller, you can easily manage your music and sounds according to your convenience.
- In the box of Blue Cat Audio VST plugin, there is a script is available that can helps to to take different ideas in the field of sound production.
- On the other hand, these excellent quality plugins are completely compatible with both Windows and Mac OS. Therefore, you can run it on every device.
- In addition, it is fully programmed plugin. As well as, it contains MIDI controllers.
System Requirements for Blue Cat Audio
- Windows 7,8 or 10, Window Vista
- 32 or 64 bit compatible host software
- AAX, AU, RTAS, VST formats
- SSE2 processor, Pentium 4
- An Internet connection for downloading and activation
- An ASIO, MME or WASAPI compatible audio interface for the standalone application
- Mac OS 10.5 to 10.9
- 32 bit or 64 bit compatible host software
- VST, AU, RTAS, or AAX formats
- Intel processor
- An Internet connection for activation
- A Core Audio compatible audio interface for the standalone application